Spacecamp is a global agency with digital roots.
We combine great ideas with ecosystem thinking and technology solutions, which allows usto navigate brands smoothly and efficiently on their missions.
We are an experienced team of digital, marketing, and technology experts with over 15 years of experience in creating regional and global end-to-end digital solutions. We come from a network of global brands, network agencies, media houses, software houses, and startups.
Experience Design is in our DNA and has an impact and influence on how we plan and structure every single touchpoint or asset.
As a team of talented people, we work like a well-oiled machine, using our broad experience and unique know-how acquired during work with Clients from Paris, Geneva, New York, or Dubai. We deliver global and regional projects for big, international brands.
#strategies #digital #communication #CXI #UX #web_design #apps #advertisingcampaigns #globaltoolkits #localizations #performance #optimization #media #software
Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG harbors interesting and dynamic ideas that are better off in a start-up environment, although their scale can as well be competitive to network agencies.
Location: Warsaw/Poznań hybrid or fully remote
- Cooperation with a global client
- Expanding the scope of services for existing clients
- Preparing offers
- Representing the company
- Setting up and maintaining high standards in cooperation
- Negotiating contracts and terms
- Team management
- 7 years of experience in an advertising agency with digital SOW pure digital agency focus
- Experience in cooperation with global clients
- Fluent English
- Experience in the pitch processes
- Experience in team management
- Marketing background
- Experience with Clients from pharma sector
- Experience with website & marketing automation related projects
- Knowledge about digital environments and tools
- Focus on results
- Stress resilience
- Familiarity with the politics of large organizations
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills, communication skills
- Building relationships
- Negotiation skills
- Mastering cooperation with English-speaking clients and co-workers
- Being a part of a fast-growing organization with many successes - 2019 Effie Awards Winner/ 2020 Effie Awards nominee
- Participation in various projects in the areas of research, digital production, video & photo production, technology solutions
- Real influence on designing ones career path in an interesting area thanks to the extensive portfolio of clients and the comprehensive services provided by the agency
- Being surrounded by experienced and supportive people who create a knowledge-sharing environment and maintain a great atmosphere at work
- Flat team structure providing speed of communication between team members
- Hight flexibility in setting up cooperation with subsidiaries
- Working with top global brands in an environment of constant growth and development
- Private medical care
- Remote work opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Access to a mental health support platform
- Access to e-learning language platform
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team in person
- 2nd interview (optional)