● Kronospan is the world’s leading manufacturer of wood-based panels ● Our products are used in everything from flooring and furniture to timber-framed houses ● We are investing in innovation since 1897 ● Our integrated operation allows us to perfect every last detail ● 27 countries, more than 40 sites.
Currently we are looking for committed professionals with passion as
Place of work: Pustków, podkarpackie
The Commercial Director is responsible for fulfilling the financial budgets and development of KPIs.
- Financial planning and budgeting (CAPEX, OPEX) ,
- Controlling financial performance,
- Analyzing and controlling the cost,
- Implementing the Profit Improvement Programs and controlling,
- Supervision over goods and services received and over expenditures (CAPEX, OPEX),
- Negotiating with key suppliers and clients to set terms and conditions of cooperation,
- Responsibility for dispute resolution and claim settlement (debit note, credit note management)
- Preparing and conducting Management Board Meetings, reporting to Board and implementing the decisions made,
- Managing the assigned team in order to achieve set KPIs and responsibility for development of the team.
- Ability to analyze problem and generate solutions,
- Long term commitment to the organization,
- Openness for new ideas and changes,
- Higher education – Law or Economics,
- Practical knowledge of finance,
- Practical knowledge of commercial and administrative law,
- Skilled negotiator - able to manage and lead negotiations, and
- secure acceptable commercial results,
- Min. 5 years of experience with hands-on role,
- Appropriate IT skills,
- Team management experience,
- Flexibility for business traveling,
- Very good knowledge of English is a must, German or Russian would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging job in an international company,
- Competitive remuneration package,
- Bonus system supporting good performers,
- High-tech working environment,
- Personal development opportunities,
- Initial training and ongoing support,
- Full confidentiality during the recruitment processes.