The Deputy General Manager will be based in Krakow and will be the program lead for one of our clients in the Tech Industry, leading a team of 200+ FTEs. The role would also require the candidate to have regular interactions with the client and present Cognizant future strategy.
- Liaison with Global functional/ program leaders to facilitate key support activities and own site level metrics that support smooth set up of new and ongoing projects.
- Ownership of program specific Statement of Work deliverables and internal metrics at a location level.
- Manage the Profit &Loss statement for the location, in collaboration with global functional leaders for respective programs.
- Support Global workflow leaders in managing key client stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Manage employee metrics like shrinkage, attrition, utilization, learning, development and any related issues in collaboration with Geo HR, Training and Global functional leaders.
- Act as an escalation point for any issue that can have a significant impact on program deliverables and own the program scorecards at a location level across efficiency and effectiveness metrics.
- Manage employee satisfaction and upskilling the existing workforce to take over larger and more complex transactions.
- Conceptualize and lead all Employee wellness activities and create career plans for the team.
- Analyze data to build recovery plans and Root Cause Analysis for lead and lag metrics.
- Experience in a multi-site, multi-lingual operations and understanding of local employment laws and recruitment.
- Experience in managing possible industry and media exposure related complexities across the EU. Understanding of EU regulation related to employment will be advantageous.
- Hands on experience in managing P&L (cost and revenue elements).
- Minimum overall relevant experience to be 10+ years.
- Experience in managing large teams preferably in a multilingual BPO Operations domain.