Ogłoszenie numer: 6860331, from 2022-05-12
VMG Group – global investment company uniting 25 companies, which employ more than 5 000 employees. Company invests in woodprocessing and manufacture of sustainable wood products, renewable energy park, organic packing solutions, innovation, and technology industry development, engineered wood structures for construction and infrastructure, industrial real estate management in the Baltic States, Poland, and other European Union countries. Production is exported in more than 40 countries worldwide.
One of the group companies - VMG Konstantynow Sp. z o.o., which specializes in wood processing and furniture production, is looking for a new member of the team FINANCE DIRECTOR who will be responsible for development and implementation of financial strategy in the company.
- Contribute to the achievement of the companys business objectives by ensuring implementation of financial strategy, standards, group requirements credit policy.
- Ensure proper and timely corporate and management reporting.
- Prepare financial statements, consolidated reports, compliance with the Accounting Act.
- Ensure and maintain proper functioning of internal control and administrative procedures.
- Prepare and control implementation of annual budget as well as long term financial plans.
- Develop and manage set of measures to reduce financial costs.
- Ensure progressive developments of financial analysis, planning and accounting tools.
- Maintain strong partnerships with auditors, creditors, and other external institutions.
- Oversee and manage internal and external accounting and finance as well as IT teams, develop teams’ capacity to ensure effective financial management function.
- Ensure proper internal workflow of both paper and electronic documents in the company.
- Control financial performance of the entity and ensure its financial liquidity.
- Ensure and continuously maintain proper quality of Master Data.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Minimum Requirements 5+ years’ experience in a finance managerial position preferably in a large/multicultural organization.
- MA/BA in finance, economics or relevant field will be preferred.
- Knowledge of IFRS, financial management accounting systems, implementation of accounting policies, financial performance planning and budgeting in the company.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities, a strong strategic and business mindset.
- Solid people management skills – providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff, and building a positive working environment.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Strong initiative in finding ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Fluent in English.
- We offer a competitive salary depending on your experience. Besides for each employee, VMG has an additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance.
- Accident insurance.