General Operations Manager MRO
Ref. NO.: LOTAMS/12/2020
- Ensure the highest quality and TAT standards of services for all LOTAMS’s clients
- Analysis of LOTAMS situation, facts & figures and processes in the mentioned key departments: (1) operative system / processes (2) management of technical infrastructure (KPIs, boards, shift plans, organization structure) (3) mindset, soft and hard skills (project management skills, leadership, communication skills, workshop moderation, staff motivation).
- Prepare realistic roadmap with milestones containing “What can be achieved by end of 2021” concerning the three dimensions already mentioned above including data analysis, operational implementation of new processes o planning and production, KPIs definition etc.
- Contribute to organizational and culture change.
- Comprehensive supervision of the operations of the MRO base in base maintenance, line maintenance and workshops (technical, administrative and economic aspects).
- Ensure all activities in MRO are carried out in accordance with company procedures and quality requirements, including but not limited to Quality Management System, Safety Management System and Enterprise Resource Planning, to guarantee the highest level of safety.
- Work closely with Accountable Manager to ensure regulatory compliance at all times.
- Ensure management practices, procedures and resources are implemented in an effective and efficient manner.
- Coach, Mentor and Develop the maintenance team at all levels to maximize individual’s potential and contribution to the wider Company’s strategies and to retain staff.
- Plan, define and control the yearly budget to ensure that necessary resources are available, expense costs are reduced and maintenance capital return is maximized.
- Conducting the process of implementation of new aircraft types to LOTAMS offer.
- Support the sales force in commercial negotiations.
- Effective resources management so that the maintenance plans are realised within shops, base and line maintenance.
Skills & qualifications & experience
- Must possess the ability to lead without authority, negotiate and manage by influence.
- Experience in production control, contracts management, project management are key talents.
- Team oriented with a continuous improvement outlook.
- Strong people and time management skills are required.
- Hands-on approach is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required; must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and across all organizational levels.
- Computer knowledge and skills, i.e. MS Office Suite – Project, Word, Power Point and Excel is required.
- BA/BS degree is required.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in maintenance environment is required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in base maintenance environment on managerial/supervisory post is a must.
- Additional experience as project/programme manager is a plus.
- Basic understanding of lean principles and methodologies is highly appreciated.
- Experience with AMOS and other ERP systems is beneficial.
What do we offer?
- Responsible and challenging work
- Work in a company with many years of tradition in the aviation industry
- Flexible employment forms
Join a team of specialists, for whom work is a passion.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Use “Aplikuj” button to be transferred to application form.