SALESmanago is the only no-code, AI driven CDXP (all in One Customer Data Platform & Customer Experience Platform) used by 2000+ midmarket and large Enterprises in 50 countries including Starbucks, Vodafone, Lacoste, New Balance, Victoria’s Secret and many other global brands. Financial Times ranks SALESmanago as the fastest growing marketing automation platform in Europe.
SALESmanago is harnessing the full power of first- and zero-party data, combining advanced analytics and AI Hyperpersonalization to deliver highly configurable personalised experiences, across a comprehensive range of natively built and integrated marketing execution channels.
The company is based in Kraków, Poland and employs 300 highly experienced consultants, data scientists and engineers. SALESmanago works internationally via an extensive network of over 1000 reselling partners.
We are a startup with an excellent product, a unique organizational culture, well-functioning teams and great ambitions to conquer the Polish and international markets.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Cooperate with CTO and IT Managers to establish infrastructure and aplication security strategies and standards,
- Implement IT Security policies to protect from data breaches and leaks,
- Build and manage security team,
- Preparing security roadmap,
- Implement security standards with Development and Operations Teams,
- Over 5 years of experience in security roles,
- excellent problem solving skills,
- Extensive experience of security management in SaaS applications,
- Cloud and distributed applications security knowledge,
- Experience with security and control frameworks (NIST CSF, ISO27001, CIS CSC 20, Mitre Att&ck) and experience mapping control frameworks to security practices
- The opportunity to make a career in an international company and unique position in your CV, that will strengthen your professional profile forever
- Work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment, where you will develop and achieve the highest level of effectiveness
- Possibility of cooperation with the biggest companies on the market
- A specially prepared training cycle, which will instantly equip you with the knowledge necessary to perform your work effectively
- Active development of your international experience with customers
- Work in a young, strong, open-minded team
- Everyday challenges that will let you learn more and develop new skills.