Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Be recognized as an authority in your given area of expertise (internally and externally) in order that you can drive/support business development in our target markets
- Develop and maintain client relationships that can be leveraged to win business
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities to develop sales and commercial awareness/acumen
- Experience with Order to Cash middleware platforms (Ex. Webcollect, Yaypay, High Radius, Rimilia or Similar), Understands ML and automation
- Understands end to end Order to cash with a focus on automating finance activities (C2C), using AI, ML, platforms and tech to develop leading solutions to eliminate/reduce manual effort in collect, while driving industry leading business outcomes. You must have experience with industry leading platforms, digital O2C process engineering with an understanding of where the supply chain processes and data result in Collect process friction.
- Understand and track the market and potential clients business challenges
- Deliver complex presentations, leads discussion with senior management clients and influences senior clients to deliver impact and required outcomes
- Have excellent knowledge of technological products and solutions available on the market and has strong awareness of their strengths and weaknesses to drive the innovation of new products and processes
- Apply broad knowledge of latest technologies across multiple technology areas to ensure optimum solution
What duties will help you grow?
- As a recognised thought leader, leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to develop an innovative team culture and constantly explore opportunities for account development.
- Design and deliver end-to-end solutions with an emphasis on best-in-class F&A processes leveraging intelligent automation, people change and controls enhancement
- Drive Digital Global Enterprise Model (DGEM) development within the expert community and DGEM deployment for your Client
- Operate as Subject Matter Expert, recognized as a “guru”/expert in application of process(s) specialism
- Lead the development of new tools, PoV and methodologies individually and through networks (e.g. centres of excellence) and is able to coach others in subjects mastered
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).