Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Join our Order to Cash Department and become a part of one of four experienced credit control teams, shaping ARLA’s effective cash flow.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a O2C Team Leader, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 12 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
As a leader you would be a part of O2C leadership team mostly responsible for active management of people and operations to deliver common goals.
Specifically, you will:
- Delivering results that make a significant contribution to GSS Finance strategy
- Driving and delivering of people agenda,
- Delivering operational plans and setting day-to-day team objectives,
- Ensuring the optimal composition and motivation of the team.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders in Arla Foods and third parties.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliance policy.
- Responsible for keeping process documentation up to date.
- Initiating and implementing improvements in ways of working within own area of responsibility
Who are you?
If you are hardworking and work well under pressure in changing environment, capable of building positive relationships with your team while handling challenging cases, inspiring for colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirits and able to manage stakeholders at various level of organization, you are ready for this position.
- 4+ experience in finance and accountancy
- proven track of leadership experience e.g. among project groups or transition
- BA or MA in finance, accounting or similar
- Order to cash process understanding
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team